Knowing how to prepare a scientific proposal, and how to articulate and align your ideas with the priorities of those providing funding, is a critical skill for any scientist and researcher. Proposals may be needed for external or internal grant funding from the government, not-for-profit and private sectors. While they may vary in length and required content, the basic principles are the same. This bootcamp is designed to be professional development that you only need to do once!
You will leave the Bootcamp with knowledge and tools you can apply immediately and forever.
In this Sativus Bootcamp you’ll learn:
- the realities of proposal preparation, review and assessment
- how to align your idea with organisational priorities
- how to clarify and better articulate the scope, proposed outcome and methods of your idea
- how to better integrate risk management into your proposal
- how to answer reviewer questions in your proposal, before they’ve asked them!
This Bootcamp is ideal for anyone working in a field or role that requires scoping, preparation and advocacy for scientific proposals/applications/tender responses.
- Individual one-on-one session with the course facilitator (valued @ $185)
- Access to the Sativus GEMS online Bootcamp course (valued @ $220)
- An intensive 4 hour interactive virtual session (valued @ $ 410)
- Feedback on your proposal development (valued @ $185)
- Proposal development resource to keep (valued @ $160)
Bootcamp price = $750 ex GST (which is a 35% discount).
What you need to bring:
- An idea you’re planning on proposing that will be used for practical activities during the bootcamp
- A computer with reliable internet access (i.e. maintain 4 hours continuous connection so you don’t miss any of the content)
- A clear space to work, with minimal distractions
To maximise the value for participants, places are limited.